Welcome!

Hello reader or fellow blogger, WELCOME! I am happy to see you on my blog: Exploring & Examining Life. This is a blog with philosophical and poetic posts. Join me on my journey of contemplation and self-discovery.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

L.O.V.E.

(written on 25 October 2010)

Love
Did I wait for Her?
Did I await It?
How to Define the Divine
The Mystic
The Intangible
The most soaring
The indelible...

El
Oh
Vee
Eeh

with every breath
oh how I'm feeling it
My chakras are opening up, they are blossoming
like a beautiful Magnolia tree that
looked out over the sea,
the land, the sky,
and endured all seasons,
may now sprout, blossom
and enjoy all the elements,
because

You are air, water, earth & fire.

I'm feeling you on my skin,
in my trunk, on my branches, my leaves
You are the Air that strokes my skin,
the Fire that warms my heart,
the Earth that grounds me,
and the
Water that moves me.

Baby, you take me places.

No comments:

Post a Comment