Welcome!

Hello reader or fellow blogger, WELCOME! I am happy to see you on my blog: Exploring & Examining Life. This is a blog with philosophical and poetic posts. Join me on my journey of contemplation and self-discovery.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What a World

When I look into your eyes
I see a world
a life
a world of opportunities
experiences
lives lived
400 years
i love you
your spirit
my soul
i love you
i am so glad to finally verbally express this to you again
welcome back
leave the door open
for our growing love
the profoundness of love
what does it mean?

l -----

o ----

v ----

e ----

1 comment:

  1. Lieneke,
    you have such an expressive but quiet power in your words and thoughts. I feel the trembling force in your spirit. thank you for sharing your heart and soul.

    ReplyDelete