Welcome!

Hello reader or fellow blogger, WELCOME! I am happy to see you on my blog: Exploring & Examining Life. This is a blog with philosophical and poetic posts. Join me on my journey of contemplation and self-discovery.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

ET Wants Job

Do we seriously have to talk like ET (no offense to aliens that have English as their 88th language), or a Neanderthal rather, to reach people? "No jobs bad. Jobs good."

Of course, if the word use is "too complicated" we automatically dislike someone; therefore, let's not bring Obama into office for a second term. Good logic. Hello!? What's wrong with this picture? A lot, if you ask me. But I guess that's old news. But I do agree that jobs [are] good.



Here's the article that ignited my response:

http://www.theonion.com/articles/in-major-gaffe-obama-forgets-to-dumb-it-down,26820/

No comments:

Post a Comment